This course is aimed at those who use hazardous substances to health at work and introduces delegates to those hazards associated with those substances, the risks and controls available and what to expect from a COSHH assessment.Course Content
Upon completion the delegates will have gained knowledge of:
- Definition and types of hazardous substances in the workplace.
- Health effects of hazardous substances.
- COSHH assessment and controls.
- COSHH Risk Assessment in practice.
- Responsibilities imposed by the legal requirements.
- Exposure limits and EH40.
Successful completion will prepare delegates to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in co-operation with their managers and supervisors.Download Information Sheet