The Working at Height Regulations 2005 applies to all work at height where there is a risk of a fall liable to cause personal injury. The Regulations place duties on employers, the self-employed, and any person that controls the work of others e.g. facilities managers or building owners who may contract others to work at height.
As part of the Regulations, duty holders must ensure:
- all work at height is properly planned and organised;
- those involved in work at height are competent;
- the risks from work at height are assessed and appropriate work equipment is selected and used;
- the risks from fragile surfaces are properly controlled; and
- equipment for work at height is properly inspected and maintained.
- Work at Height Risk Assessment
- Work at Height - One day
- Work at Height - Half day
- Safe Use of Ladders
- Safe Use of Tower Scaffolds