Safety Improvements and Training Ltd. offers training and consultancy services in Occupational Health and Safety for businesses of all sizes and employment sectors.
Formed in May 2001, Safety Improvements and Training Ltd. is an accredited centre for the National Examination Board of Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) to provide the whole scope of their Health and Safety training programmes.
Safety Improvements and Training Ltd. also offers consultancy and support for organisations wishing to develop their Health and Safety Systems or develop a Health and Safety Management System.
All of our training is practically based and delivered by a team of highly trained and qualified tutors, ensuring any training is customised to your specific requirements.
The benefits that our services can bring to your organisation are:
- The reduction of costs associated with poor Health and Safety.
- Improve Health and Safety performance and defend claims and enforcement actions.
- Revise and improve Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Develop staff to recognised qualifications.
- Effectively manage insurance claims and premiums.
- Gain accreditation for Health and Safety standards such as BSI – ISO 45001.