- Health and Safety for Managers
- Health and Safety for Directors and Senior Managers - Half day
- Health and Safety for Directors and Senior Managers - One day
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Update
- Accident Investigation
- Dealing with Aggression and Difficult Situations
- Stress Awareness
- Stress Management
- IOSH Managing Safely v5
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Intermediate Occupational Health and Safety Level 3
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
IOSH Managing Safely - 'Excellent, I found it all very interesting. I really enjoyed it', 'Richard delivered the course very well and helped me alot', 'Excellent, good rapport', 'Richard who held the course was very welcoming and helpful from the first day, he kept the course very interesting', 'Very useful stuff', 'Very well planned and delivered', 'Excellent', 'Can't think how this could be improved - well done'.
CIEH Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace - 'Richard explained everything really well, very valuable', 'Very effective, clear and concise', 'Very good, explained everything well', 'One word - Excellent', 'Highly effective with a great background knowledge', 'Very good trainer, knew his stuff'.
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher - 'Very suitable, valuable, informative and effective training', 'Good course, well presented and timed', 'Well presented, informative in a relaxed atmosphere, the trainer was approachable and willing to answer any question', 'Very good and relevant'.
Health and Safety for Managers feedback - 'The most interesting health and safety course I have attended to date', 'Very suitable and appropriately valid', 'I found the course very useful as it gave me an insight into health and safety and risk assessment', 'Very good', 'Valuable information for all managers', 'Very valuable and relevant to my job'.