This training programme has been designed to provide essential knowledge and understanding of health and safety for employees working in any sector. The aim is to provide employees with health and safety knowledge which will enable them to contribute to any health and safety management system.Course Content
Upon completion the delegates will have gained knowledge of:
- Introduction to health and safety responsibilities of employees.
- Causes of accidents and ill health.
- Workplace safety principles.
- Working in a safe and healthy manner.
- Identification of hazards in their own workplace
- Manual handling.
- Fire prevention.
- Wearing PPE.
- Work at height.
- Importance of health and safety rules and procedures.
- Reporting potential health and safety problems, accidents and incidents.